Alice Kathryn Joss

Sunday, November 9

BEFORE...a very lonely hammock in the woods...Day One

This weekend, John came to help Mama and Daddy build a playset. It took 11 hours of work to assemble the 216 pieces of wood with the 1070 screws and 240 washers (guess it's a good thing it came with 40 PAGES of instructions!), but it is GREAT! It has swings, a glider, a rock wall, a slide...and a mailbox with a flag! I LOVE it! I was a big help, too - after it took an hour to label all the pieces, I could pick them out of the piles and bring them over to use. I was good at finding tools, handing over the screws, and moving all the leaves out of the way! Mama says to check back in a few days to see a better "AFTER" picture of the whole thing!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home