Love it, love it, love it!! Glad that you were able figure out the video feature - looking forward to more soon. Can't wait to show Alice to our girls!
Born in Miami, raised in Kentucky. Notre Dame grad. Mother of 2, married to my best friend. Lifetime entrepreneur, of sorts, always dabbling in something new...still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
5 Comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm laughing out loud. Good singing Alice indeed. What a sweetheart! We miss you tons and Gon Gon sends his love and head-butts.
Great singing!! I miss you terribly but the new videos will help me see how funny you are!! I love you-all 3-and look forward to our next visit.
Love it, love it, love it!! Glad that you were able figure out the video feature - looking forward to more soon. Can't wait to show Alice to our girls!
What a great video! She is too funny. It was so fun to see all of you this weekend. Hopefully the next visit will be a little longer!
That was too CUTE! She is adorable. Good singing, Alice! Miss seeing you!
Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home