Thursday, August 10
About Me
- Name: Jennifer Joss
- Location: Henrico, Virginia, United States
Born in Miami, raised in Kentucky. Notre Dame grad. Mother of 2, married to my best friend. Lifetime entrepreneur, of sorts, always dabbling in something new...still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
Links
- Cousin John's Blog
- Uncle Mark's Bligiteeblog
- My Morton Cousins
- My Cousin Denis
- LeBlanc Friends
- Go Irish!
- Let's Go Mets!
Previous Posts
- But, I didn't like this model of a turtle!
- The zoo was exhausting!
- Loved the monkeys at the zoo!
- Alice visits the Golden Dome
- Like Father, Like Daughter
- POOL PARTY!
- The Teddy Graham Pool Party Cake
- I'm really excited about those Teddy Bears!
- Here, Daddy, you taste it!
- This present stuff is pretty cool!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home