Tuesday, July 11
About Me
- Name: Jennifer Joss
- Location: Henrico, Virginia, United States
Born in Miami, raised in Kentucky. Notre Dame grad. Mother of 2, married to my best friend. Lifetime entrepreneur, of sorts, always dabbling in something new...still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
Links
- Cousin John's Blog
- Uncle Mark's Bligiteeblog
- My Morton Cousins
- My Cousin Denis
- LeBlanc Friends
- Go Irish!
- Let's Go Mets!
Previous Posts
- I think I'm having fun in this little boat, but I'...
- Happy Fourth of July!
- Hey, Daddy...
- I Love Books!
- Happy Father's Day!
- My favorite of "Daddy's toys" is the remote contro...
- Mmmm...the cake is yummy! Mommy wouldn't let me h...
- Daddy read a new book to me tonight before bed: I...
- A Maestro in the Making!
- I can JUST reach! On my tippy-toes!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home