Bananas!
No photo, yet, but I wanted to share our newest adventure...The time has come for finger foods! We started yesterday by giving Alice pieces of banana on the tray rather than mashed up on the spoon. BOY, was that funny! Keep in mind that bananas are slimy and squishy and when your fingers are only an inch and a half long, they are tough to pick up. She manages to get them into the palm of her hand and then squish them out the top and into her mouth. Sometimes she gets an extra piece stuck to the back of her hand and then she's trying to suck it off. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some pics of it soon.

1 Comments:
I have to say, Natalee doesn't really use her fingers. Insteaad, she sort of shovels her bananas into her mouth. :)
-Mary
Post a Comment
<< Home